Eni Rotra HY 80W-90
Eni Rotra HY 80W-90 is an EP gear oil
eni Rotra HY is an EP (extreme pressure) gear oil formulated for lubricating hypoid type gears operating under normal conditions for which an EP oil is required. It is also suitable for use in gearboxes, final drives and power take-offs on farm and earth-moving machineries.
Properties and performance:
- eni ROTRA HY contains special E<p additives which guarantee that a strong oil film is formed and maintained even under high load conditions typically in hypoid gears of automotive axles..
- Its outstanding antiwear properties, combined with its oiliness, markedly reduce wear on gear teeth and bearings.
- Its particularly good oxidation stability prevents deterioration even when in contact with components operating at high temperatures. Thus, any tendency of viscosity increase or sludge formation is inhibited.
- Its antirust properties effectively protect gears and bearings against rust; its antifoam qualities prevent formation of air bubbles which could adversely affect lubricant film continuity and cause corrosion, even when moisture is present.
- Warning!: eni Rotra HY is not to be used in applications where API GL-5 performance is required.
eni ROTRA HY is approved or meets the requirements of the following performance level:
- API GL-4
- MAN 341 Type Z2, E1
- MB approval 235.1*
- ZF TE-ML 02B,16A,17A,19A
- VW TL 726*
- Liebherr Cranes
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in AGIP LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.