Eni Multitech THT 80W
Eni Multitech THT 80W is a multi-purpose lubrication and power transmission oil
eni Multitech THT is a universal lubricant for farm tractors. With its special properties, it is suitable for
use in transmissions, hydraulic systems, wet clutches and brakes, final drives and power take-offs.
PROPERTIES AND PERFORMANCE
- eni Multitech THT has a high oxidation stability, thus resisting to any tendency to sludge and deposits formation
- It has excellent antiwear properties and reasonable EP characteristics, thus ensuring long gear andbearing life while providing protection even under heavy load conditions.
- The combination of antistick-slip additives and appropriate oiliness provides the desired friction characteristics to reduce vibration and slippage in wet brakes, thus preventing overheating, rapid wear and squawk.
- Thanks to its high Viscosity Index, the oil is properly thin at low temperatures, thus ensuring troublefree
operation of hydraulic systems, while at high temperatures it keeps the viscosity needed for proper lubrication.
- eni Multitech THT is perfectly compatible with all types of rubber used for gaskets and will not cause
dangerous swelling of rubber parts in hydraulic circuits.
- The product is not corrosive against steel, copper or metal alloys, keeping all lubricated parts in a perfect state of efficiency.
- Its marked antifoam properties prevent malfunctioning of pumps and hydraulic servo-controls.
- Warning: the product is not to be used in applications where API GL-5 performance is required.
eni Multitech THT is officially approved or meets the requirements of the following specifications:
– API GL-4
– CAT TO-2
– ALLISON C-4
– Ford ESN M2C 86B
– Ford ESN M2C 134B-C-D
– CASE MS 1205,1206,1207, 1209
– MASSEY FERGUSON M 1135, 1141, 1143, 1145
– NEW HOLLAND FNHA-2C-201
– ZF TE-ML 03E, 05F, 06K, 17E, 21F
– CARRARO Transmission systems
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in AGIP LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.