Eni Multitech JD/F 80W
Eni Multitech JD/F 80W Is a multi-purpose lubricant
eni Multitech JD/F is a multi-purpose lubricant with special properties which make it suitable for use in modern tractors, where a single system is adopted for the lubrication of the gearbox, differential, oil-bath clutches, wet brakes, hydraulic systems, final drives and power take-off gearboxes.
PROPERTIES AND PERFORMANCE
- eni Multitech JD/F is formulated with a special additive package that address anti-wear and EP properties which protect gear teeth and bearings.
- The outstanding oxidation stability of the product allows performances to be kept for long time as well as protection of all lubricated parts.
- Its special ‘antistick-slip additive’ (friction modifier) prevents vibration and chatter in the wet clutches and brakes used in the transmission systems of modern tractors.
- eni Multitech JD/F prevents rubber decay (e.g. swelling) with particular regard to the seals used in the hydraulic circuits.
- Its antifoam properties prevent uneven operation in the hydraulic circuit and variations in the compressibility of the hydraulic fluid.
- Warning: the product is not to be used in applications where API GL-5 performance is required.
eni Multitech JD/F meets the requirements of the following specifications:
– API GL-4
– CAT TO-2
– ALLISON C-4
– JOHN DEERE JDM J 20C
– MASSEY FERGUSON M1135, M1141, M1143
– KUBOTA UDT FLUID
– KOMATSU (KES 07.866)
– CNH MAT 3525
– CASE MS 1207, 1210
– FORD ESN-M2C86-B,C
– FORD ESN-M2C134-D
– VCE-WB 101
– ZF TE-ML 03E, 06K, 17E level
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in AGIP LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.