Eni Multigear 75W 80
Eni Multigear 75W 80 is a multi-range high-pressure gear oil
eni Rotra multigear is an EP (Extreme Pressure) gear oil suitable for use in the heavy-duty manual gear box and can be recommended for transmissions fitted with intarders and retarders systems.
PROPERTIES AND PERFORMANCE
- eni Rotra multigear has an innovative formulation based on synthetic basestocks that results in giving to the lubricant characteristics of long drain interval.
- It contains a special additive package that has been designed to maximize wear protection and operational efficiency in gear systems that must undergo very demanding conditions; the presence of friction modifiers additives allows improved performance for synchronizers.
- It has an excellent behaviour under extreme weather condition as it keeps a very high fluidity at the owest temperatures.
- eni Rotra multigear has an outstanding resistance against the oxidation processes that are particularly critic due to prolonged operating conditions under very high temperatures.
- Its excellent antirust properties effectively protect gear and bearings against rust and corrosion.
- eni Rotra multigear guarantees premium antifoam suppression, preventing formation of air bubbles which could adversely affect lubricant film continuity.
eni Rotra multigear is officially approved or meets the requirements* of the following service and specifications:
– API GL-4
– MB 235.4*
– MB Unimog
– MAN 341 Typ E-3, Z-4
– ZF TE-ML 01L, 02L, 16K
– EATON Semi-synthetic (300.000 km)
– SCANIA Intarder
– VOITH Retarder
– VOLVO 97305*
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in AGIP LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.