Eni I-Sint 5W 40 is a synthetic technology motor oil
eni i-Sint 5W-40 is a synthetic technology high-quality lubricant, specifically formulated to meet the requirements of modern gasoline and diesel engines for passenger cars and light vans.
• Special synthetic base stocks and additives ensure that eni i-Sint 5W-40 maintains ideal viscosity under a wide range of operating conditions, reducing friction, improving fuel economy and reducing CO2 emissions.
• As assessed in both engines testing and fleet tests, eni i-Sint 5W-40, due to very low volatility properties, reduces oil consumption.
• Synthetic components increase adhesion of a film of oil to metal parts even when the engine has been standing for long periods, ensuring easy starting and greatly reducing wear in the critical first phases of ignition.
• eni i-Sint 5W-40 maintains its viscosity, lubricity and detergency in different operating conditions of the engine, minimizing engine deposits formation and provides excellent wear protection for all moving parts.
• This oil is very resistant do deterioration, especially against oxidation phenomena, resulting from prolonged exposure to high temperatures in the presence of air and other agents.
© 2020 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.