Eni I-Sint 0W-20 Is a synthetic technology motor oil
eni i-Sint 0W-20 is a synthetic technology lubricant specifically developed to lubricate gasoline engines of new generation cars and/or hybrid ones operating under vehicle manufacturers’ recommended maintenance procedures.
• eni i-Sint 0W-20 ensures, due to its extremely high fluidity, excellent cold start even at very low temperatures always guaranteeing the best lubrication and, at the same time, it maintains a very resistant oil film even at high operating temperature. eni i-Sint 0W-20 is specific for vehicles with start&stop system.
• The peculiar formulation of eni i-Sint 0W-20 guarantees the best engine protection, reducing wear and deposits formation even in the most extreme driving conditions, always ensuring the original performances to the engine.
• The high fluidity ensures the best overall engine lubrication reducing friction and actively contributing to fuel economy with a simultaneous reduction of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
• The presence in formulation of low volatility components and simultaneously the high thermal stability drastically reduces oil consumption.
• eni i-Sint 0W-20 strongly resits to oxidation due to high temperatures in presence of air and other agents thus allowing the long drain intervals prescribed by car manufacturers with a wide qualitative margin.
• API SN RC (Resource Conserving)
• ILSAC GF-5
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.