Eni I-Sigma top MS 15W-40
Eni I-Sigma top MS 15W-40 is a synthetic technology lubricant
eni i-Sigma top MS 15W-40 is a long-drain multigrade oil of the latest generation for of commercial vehicle diesel engines operating under severe duty, notably of recent technology (“EURO III ÷ V”) and equipped with after-treatment devices. It allows extended oil drain intervals according to engine manufacturers’ specifications.
eni i-Sigma top MS 15W-40 is particularly recommended for Volvo and Caterpillar engines.
Properties and Performance:
- eni i-Sigma top MS 15W-40 has peculiar characteristics suitable to protect aftertreatments
devices from deterioration.
- The superior quality of the base stocks (sulphur free) and an innovative additives’ system
used in eni i-Sigma top MS 15W-40 insure safer and longer drains intervals.
- Its detergent-dispersant properties keep the engine parts exceptionally clean while solid
combustion products are held in suspension, thus preventing the formation of harmful
- eni i-Sigma top MS 15W-40 exhibits marked resistance to deterioration, especially from
oxidation which can be caused by prolonged high-temperature operation in the presence of
air and other agents. Its antioxidant, anticorrosion and antiwear properties protect the
engine ensuring maximum engine efficiency throughout its life.
- eni i-Sigma top MS 15W-40 exhibits excellent viscosity stability in operation.
eni i-Sigma top MS 15W-40 is officially approved or meets the requirements of the following service specifications:
- API CJ-4/SM Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- ACEA E9 Renault RLD-3
- MB Approval 228.31 Cummins 20081
- MAN M3575 Detroit Diesel 93K218
- MTU Type 2.1 Deutz DQC III-10LA
- Volvo VDS-4
- Caterpillar ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in AGIP LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.