Eni I-Sigma top MS 10W-40
Eni I-Sigma top MS 10W-40 is a synthetic technology lubricant
Eni i-Sigma top MS 10W-40 is a high-performance engine oil of the latest generation with synthetic technology for extremely loaded commercial vehicle enginess, especially for vehicles with new diesel engine equipped with exhaust gas after-treatment systems (i. e. with exhaust gas standard VI under consideration of the manufacturer specifications).
It allows the maximum oil drain intervals required by manufacturers and it also guarantees very high fuel economy.
Eni i-Sigma top MS 10W-40 can be used with other diesel engines without exhaust gas after treatment systems, in stationary diesel aggregates and also in gas engines of heavy duty vehicles.
Properties and Performance:
- Eni i-Sigma top MS 10W-40 meets the highest performance class for heavy duty diesel engines by the special coordination of synthetic technology and new “low SAPS” additives.
To ensure a long service time of after-treatment systems any negative influence of the engine oil has to be excluded. Therefore the content of some lubricant components and characteristics (Sulphated Ashes, Phosphorus, Sulphur) has to be controlled. In this respect, Eni i-Sigma top MS 10W-40 adopts a special innovative formulation in order to comply with specific chemical limitations posed by some OEMs and international specifications.
- The fuel efficiency properties allow a fuel saving in comparison with other conventional
multigrade diesel oils. The maximum efficiency and life span of the engine is ensured by
the high safety from “bore-polishing”, the optimum detergent effect of the oil and the low
- Eni i-Sigma top MS 10W-40 provides outstanding engine protection. This is documented
- by OEMs and ACEA performance tests results, which include evaluation against borepolishing, piston ring, liner, valve train and bearing wear resistance, as well as engine cleanliness and soot protection. This minimizes down time, reduces operation and maintenance costs and allows better performance through engine life.
Eni i-Sigma top MS 10W-40 has been officially approved or meets the specifications of the
following engine manufacturers or organisations:
• API CJ-4
• ACEA E6, E9, E4, E7
• MB approval 228.51
• MAN M3477, M3575, M3271-1
• MTU Type 3.1
• VOLVO VDS-4
• SCANIA Low Ash
• DEUTZ DQC IV-10LA
• Cummins CES 20081
• Caterpillar ECF-3
• Detroit Diesel 93K218
• JASO DH-2-08
• MACK EO-O PP
• Renault RLD-3
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in AGIP LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.