Eni I-Sigma top 10W-40
Eni I-Sigma top 10W-40 is a synthetic technology lubricant
eni i-Sigma top 10W-40 is a multigrade oil formulated with synthetic technology, for diesel engines operating under severe duty with fuel saving characteristics. Its formulation allows the longest oil drain intervals admitted. It is indicated for most manufacturers in particular for Scania engines.
Properties and Performance:
- The superior quality of the base oils used in eni i-Sigma top 10W-40 and the large percentage of additives adopted permit very long life between oil drains.
- SAE 10W-40 gradation lets eni i-Sigma top 10W-40 suitable for any weather condition allowing easy cold starting.
- Its detergent-dispersant properties, combined with its very high, long-lasting ability to neutralize acidic products of combustion, keep pistons exceptionally clean, while solid combustion products are held in suspension, thus preventing the formation of harmful crankcase deposits.
- eni i-Sigma top 10W-40 exhibits marked resistance to deterioration, especially from oxidation which can be caused by prolonged high-temperature operation in presence of air and other agents. Its antioxidant, antirust and antiwear properties are designed for heavy duty service and to ensure very long oil-drain intervals. Oxidation is effectively minimized, thus preventing viscosity variations. All the metal parts of the engine are protected in this way and wear is reduced, ensuring maximum engine efficiency throughout its life.
eni i-Sigma top 10W-40 is officially approved or meets the requirements of the following service specifications:
- API CF Renault RXD
- ACEA E4, E7 DAF Extended Drain
- MB Approval 228.5 DEUTZ DQC III-10
- MAN M 3277 Cummins 20072
- MTU Type 3 Voith Class A
- SCANIA LDF-3 ZF TE-ML 04C
- Volvo VDS-3
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in AGIP LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.