Eni Aster TA/E Is a oil to solve every metal-cutting problem
eni ASTER TA/E is a not water miscible, chlorine free high performance processing fluid with low oil mist based on mineral oil.
• based on highly refined base oils with excellent rinsing properties
• no discoloration respectively specking at machines and workpieces
• very good ageing stability
• chlorine free, low in aromatics, good corrosion protection
• low viscous processing oil with low oil mist
eni ASTER TA/E is especially suitable for the machining of alloyed steels and non-ferrous metal with machine tools of the manufacturers Davenport, Gildemeister, Tornos, Index etc., also suitable for gear cutting operations with Gleason machines. It is approved for heavy grinding operations (section grinding) with Kapp processing machines.
Observe the valid VDI Guidelines 3035 and 3397 (1 – 3>) when using the product. To maintain the function of a cooling lubricant the product has to be stored frost free. The product is a water hazardous liquid.
The BGR 143 – Operations with cooling lubricants – has to be observed for safe handling.
© 2020 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.