Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7 is an HC synthesis engine oil, it helps maximise performance.
Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7 is an advanced heavy duty diesel engine oil designed to allow operators to run their fleet at extended oil drain intervals as specified by individual manufactuers.
Its primary application is for Scania trucks and buses; Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7 is also suitable for use in any vehicle requiring the ACEA E7 level of performance *Not for use in Euro 4 vehicles requiring low SAPS lubricants. For this application we recommend Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 LS.
Modern engines operate in constantly changing conditions which impacts engine performance. Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7’s unique System 5 TechnologyTM adapts to these changing conditions to help maximise engine performance. It provides exceptional resistance to contaminants, and delivers outstanding performance when you run extended drains, even under severe operating conditions.
System 5 TechnologyTM – helps to maximise engine performance throughout extended drain intervals:
– Fights harmful acids which form during engine operation, maintaining TBN reserve throughout the oil drain
– Fights wear to critical engine components
– Fights piston deposits even under severe operating conditions.
Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7 is approved by Scania, Mercedes Benz, MAN, Renault, Volvo and Deutz at extended drain intervals, in accordance with their specifications 2
1. In independent laboratory tests, Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7 performed up to 40% better than API and ACEA industry standards limits across oil thickening, piston deposits, soot handling and wear and corrosion.
2. Actual oil drain depends on engine type, operating conditions, service history, use of on-board diagnostics and fuel quality. Always consult your manufacturer’s handbook.
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.