Castrol Tribol GR CLS 2
Castrol Tribol GR CLS 2 is a water-resistant long-term grease.
Castrol Tribol™ GR CLS 2 (previously called Olit™ CLS) is lithium/calcium based extremely water-resistant high performance grease. It protects against wear and is optimally suited for long-term application and long relubrication intervals. Its extreme resistance against water, caustic soda and detergents guarantees high operational reliability even under aggressive ambient conditions. In progressive centralized lubricating systems Tribol GR CLS 2 is easily pumpable and maintains its grease and long-term stability even under high operating pressures above 350 bar.
- In highly loaded sliding and rolling bearings.
- Under difficult operating conditions, i.e. lubricating points exposed to weather, humidity, dust and high loads.
- As underwater grease for dredgers, lifting devices etc. in gravel plants and sewage treatment plants.
- For bearing lubrication in the beverage and sugar industries.
- In progressive centralized lubricating systems even under high working pressures above 350 bar.
- Temperature application range: – 30°C/- 22°F to + 120°C/+ 248°F
- High resistance against: water, detergents and caustic soda
- Optimum sealing of bearings due to water-resistant grease collar
- Excellently pumpable in centralized lubricating systems, no blocking of the distributors
- Aging-resistant and shear-stable
- Long-term stability
- Excellent pressure resistance
- Very good corrosion protection
Please follow the specifications of the bearing and plant manufacturers.
Fill rolling bearing only about half-full with Tribol GR CLS 2.
In case of relubrication, pump grease into the bearing until fresh grease vents.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in CASTROL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.