CASTROL Rustilo DW 180 X
CASTROL Rustilo DW 180 X Is a premium quality solvent deposited dewatering corrosion preventive.
Castrol Rustilo™ DW 180 X (previously called SafeCoat™ DW 18 X) is a premium quality, solvent deposited corrosion preventive with excellent dewatering properties.
After evaporation of the solvent, the product leaves a thin oily to greasy protective film.
Rustilo DW 180 X rapidly removes water from components after electroplating processes, after machining with soluble cutting fluids, or from parts that have been washed. The product can displace water from very intricate assemblies and components.
The very thin residual film provides effective medium term protection against corrosion during intermediate storage or transportation.
Although Rustilo DW 180 X can be applied by brushing or spraying, its dewatering action is most effective if the articles to be protected can be immersed in a dip tank.
- Good operator acceptance as based on a mild odour isoparaffin solvent
- Heavy metals free (for example, Barium) which may help fulfil aspects of legislative requirements and waste treatment requirements that specify that these chemicals are excluded
- Contains a corrosion inhibitor package suitable for moderate conditions which provides reliable protection of components
- Excellent water displacing and penetrating properties which avoids water entrapment and corrosion under film
- Good stability against acidic and alkaline contaminations which enables a long bath-lifetime to help reduce operational cost
- Compatible with most mineral oils; is suitable for the protection of hydraulic system parts
- Rustilo DW 180 X’s protective film can be removed, if required, by using a petroleum solvent or alkaline process cleane
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in CASTROL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.