Castrol Ilocut 820
Castrol Ilocut 820 is a non-water-miscible cooling lubricant, high performance neat cutting oil
Castrol Ilocut™ 820 is a chlorine and heavy-metal free neat cutting oil especially formulated with a unique combination of ester, extreme pressure (EP) additives and base oil to optimise machining performance, enhance surface finish and lower the overall operating costs.
Ilocut 820 is designed for grinding, general machining and deep drilling of ferrous metals, low and medium alloyed steels. It contains active sulphur and may not be suitable for yellow metals.
- Superior additive technology leads to extremely high cutting and grinding efficiencies, increased tool life, improved surface finish and lower overall operating costs
- Low oil mist even at high pressures and flow rates, lead to a reduction in oil consumption and increased production rates
- Good filtering characteristics and high oxidation stability increase product lifetime
- Our chlorine and heavy-metal free formulation improves the environmental profile and reduces disposal costs
- Low odour, light colour and low mist qualities result in high operator acceptability
- Chlorine and heavy-metal free formulation improves the environmental profile and reduces disposal costs
Looking for any other product in CASTROL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.