Castrol Alusol ABF 47
CASTROL Alusol ABF 47 Is a high performance soluble metalworking fluid.
Castrol Alusol™ ABF 47 is a high performance soluble metalworking fluid which is boron, amine, chlorine and formaldehyde releasing agent free. It contains an additive package that helps to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide good product stability, helps to improve system life and can lower the overall operations costs. Alusol ABF 47 is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
Alusol ABF 47 is especially designed for machining of aluminium alloys. It can also be used for machining of lowmedium alloyed steel.
- Chlorine, formaldehyde releasing agent and nitrite free which may help you to fulfill aspects of legislative requirements and waste treatment requirements that specify that these chemicals are excluded
- Boron free to meet boron free waste requirements
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfill your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Extended fluid life can help reduce maintenance and machine downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions (see details below)
- Lubrication package designed to try to help to enhance tool life and improve surface finish on aluminium machining
- Multi-functional product for multi-metal operations can results in product consolidation
Get in touch with us of all schmierstoff related needs and much more