Aral Degasol LFM
Aral Degasol LFM Is a gas engine oil for stationary gas engines
Aral Degasol LFM is stationary gas engine oil
Aral Degsol LFM is a mineral based zinc and phosphorus free SAE 40 medium ash gas engine lubricant for use in both spark ignition and dual-fuel gas engines. The formulation is designed specifically for use in four stroke medium and high speed engines running on aggressive landfill and sour gas fuel. The medium ash additive system protects against valve recession whilst still maintaining combustion space and turbocharger cleanliness. Aral Degasol LFM provides a high degree of engine protection against corrosion and wear which can result from the high concentrations of halogens and hydrogen sulphide frequently encountered in such applications.
The product is approved / suitable for use in:
- GE Jenbacher series 2 & 3 – Fuel Gas Classes B and C (Landfill gas, digester gas, sewage gas applications)
- Deutz – Landfill gas, digester gas, sewage gas applications.
- MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG – Natural gas, landfill gas, sewage gas applications (MAN 3271-4 approval pending)
- High resistance to oxidation and nitration leads to longer oil life and extends drain intervals. This reduces maintenance costs and down time.
- Excellent antiwear characteristics provide outstanding protection against piston and cylinder wear and scuffing.
- Low combustion space and turbocharger deposit.
- Efficient neutralisation of acidic combustion products from landfill gases provides outstanding resistance to acid corrosion
- Longer service life in aggressive fuel gas applications.
- Low crankcase deposits and cleaner operation.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in ARAL LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.