Agip OTE 32 L-TD Is a high quality hydraulic oil
eni OTE is a series of high-quality turbine oils, formulated for the most severe application conditions in vapour, water and gas turbines. This is ensured due to the application of Group II base oils and the latest additive technology.
• The high Viscosity index minimizes changes in Viscosity throughout the normal temperature range, thus ensuring that a proper lubricant film is maintained even at high operating temperatures.
• eni OTE oils have especially high oxidation and ageing resistance and do not form either sludge or deposits. They are therefore suitable for extended service. Indeed they exceed 4000 hours in the turbine Oil Stability Test (TOST) and amply exceed the oxidation levels of IP 280 (CIGRE) test.
• Their excellent anticorrosion and antirust properties provide effective protection of all lubricated parts, the oil circuit, storage tanks, heat exchangers, etc.
• Due to best antifoam properties and excellent air release properties the lubrication film safety is guaranteed and air locks and cavitation effectively prevented.
• The good demulsifying behaviour ensures a fast separation of entrained water and counteracts the formation of emulsion and ensures a stable lubrication film. This is a basic requirement for a perfect lubrication and minimum friction and wear.
eni OTE are especially suitable for the lubrication of bearings and control system in vapour, water and gas turbines. Other possible uses are in turbo-blowers, hydraulic system, air compressors with medium up to high final compression temperatures and all other applications requiring a high-quality lubricant with fast water separation.
eni OTE meets the requirements of the following specifications and classifications:
– ABB HTDG 90117 E mod. M
– ALSTOM HTDG 90117 V0001 W
– ANSALDO ENERGIA 3.2-0092-8430
– ASTM D 4304 type 1
– BS 489:1999
– CEI 10-8 (1994)
– DIN 51515-1 L-TD
– GENERAL ELECTRIC GEK 28143A – Type I, II and III
– ISO 6743/5
– ISO 8068
– ISO-L-TSA/ -TGA
– JIS K 2213 – (1983)
– MITSUBISHI SPEC. NO. E00-001 REV.1
– NUOVO PIGNONE N. SOS 02111/4 (OTE 46)
– NUOVO PIGNONE SOM 17366 (OTE 32)
– SIEMENS TLV 9013 04/01
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.