Agip Coro DWW 35 L Is a highly efficient dewatering fluid
Eni Coro DWW 35 L is a highly efficient dewatering fluid with very good corrosion protection properties and a short draining period.
• iso-paraffinic solvent
• forms a wax like protection film with very good corrosion protection
• excellent intensive dewatering properties
• short draining period
• dipping is very stable against sour and alkaline solutions
• with suitable packing the protection is also ensured at difficult transportation events
• corrosion protection: inside packed 12 – 18 months, outside covered 6 – 12 months
Eni Coro DWW 35 L is for draining and preservation of wet mass articles and small parts
from turning, milling, stamping or pressing where preservation is necessary for longer periods.
Existing water respectively moisture films are infiltrated and the metal surface is simultaneously covered with a wax like film. In the condition at time of supply it is preferably applied by dip coating. The application is also possible by spraying or painting.
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.