eni aquamet LAK M is a water miscible, mineral oil containing, chlorine free cooling lubricant, universally applicable.
• very low foaming cooling lubricant emulsion
• forms stable emulsions with water from 5°d to 60°d
• very good wetting and rinsing properties, highly efficient corrosion protection
• long service times due to a new emulsifier system
• cooling lubricant of the newest generation
eni aquamet LAK M is a universal cooling lubricant for all moderately severe and severe machining processes of aluminium, steel and cast iron.
This product of the most modern generation meets all requirements on an efficient, very stable cooling lubricant with high performance.
Recommended application concentrations:
Steel/Aluminium processing: starting with 5,0% – 12%
Grinding: starting with 4,0%
Factors: Refractometer – 1,0
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.