AEROSHELL Fluid 12
AeroShell Fluid 12 is a low volatility synthetic ester oil used in aircraft instruments and also for the general lubrication of aircraft. It is oxidation and corrosion inhibited, and possesses good high and low temperature characteristics.
- AeroShell Fluid 12 is used for general aircraft lubrication as well as for aircraft gyro instrument gimbal bearings, separately lubricated high speed turbines and compressors, aircraft air cycle equipment and electronic equipment. AeroShell Fluid 12 is particularly suitable for use when an oil with a low evaporation rate is required at high and low temperatures.
- AeroShell Fluid 12 is a synthetic oil and it should not be used in contact with incompatible seal materials such as neoprene or natural rubber. Suitable seal materials include Fluorocarbon (Viton). AeroShell Fluid 12 may also affect certain paints and plastics. It is recommended that components are evaluated for compatibility if there is any question.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- COMAC Approved to QPL-CMS-OL-204
- Approved MIL-PRF-6085D (US)
- Equivalent DEF STAN 91-49 (British)
- Approved AIR 3511/A (French)
- NATO Code O-147
- Joint Service Designation OX-14
- For a full listing of equipment approvals and recommendations.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in AEROSHELL LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.